- The BW 12 has got 64 Kb RAM and 2 Single Sided 5,25 inch disk drives. The BW 14 has got
128 Kb RAM and Double Sided diskdrives. It is relatively easy to upgrade the model 12,
inserting more memory (this became unofficially the BW 13) and replacing the diskdrives
for double sided ones turned it into a model 14
- 9 inch built-in amber monitor 80 columns 25 rows
- external composite video
- 2 x RS-232C port
- 1 parallel port
- Built-in speech processor
- The Bondwell came standard with:
- CP/M 2.2 for the BW12 and CP/M 3.0 for the BW14
- utilities (speech,
- By using drive letters C,D,E,F the second drive emulated diskettes from the Bondwell 12,
Spectravideo 318 & 328, Kaypro II and Osborne I (double density).
- The Spanish version of the Bondwell has got an internal cooling fan.